The INSTAX MINI LINK 2 Smartphone Printer connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and works with the free INSTAX MINI LINK app to create 2 x 3" prints from still images or videos. Prior to printing, images can be decorated with frames, filters, sketches, and stickers. Or use the INSTAXAiR feature to add bubbles, petals, neon, spray paint, glitter, doodles and shapes to your photos, all by drawing in the air. You'll also be able to record a video of the drawing and share the moment as a printable QR code that can be scanned with a smartphone.
Also featured are several creative printing modes. If you're ready for high-speed printing, keep the printer upright in Print Mode. If you're seeking some creative inspiration, put the printer on its back in Fun Mode. Do you want to control your smartphone's camera with the printer? Use INSTAX Camera Mode in the app. If you have a favorite shot, turn the printer over to reprint it.
Further adding to the fun is the Match Test, where the printer prints a photo of you and a friend, analyzes your compatibility, and prints a score of up to 100 on the photo. If you prefer quizzes, answer questions and print the results out on a photo. Lastly, users can choose between INSTAX-Rich Mode for more vibrant colors or INSTAX-Natural Mode for a more organic look.
- Compact and lightweight
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to your smartphone
- For use with INSTAX MINI instant film only (sold separately)
- Print 2 x 3" photos
- Requires the free INSTAX MINI LINK smartphone app, available as a free download
- Add frames, filters, sketches, and stickers prior to printing
- Print photos from videos
- Using the INSTAXAiR features, add doodles or shapes to your photos
- Record your drawing and print a QR code on your image
- Enjoy various creative printing modes