|Price||RM9,799.00 - RM14,999.00|
Malaysia Starting from RM22.00
- 3-Axis Gimbal with Tri-Camera System
- 20MP 5.1K Wide-Angle 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad
- 166mm 12MP 7x Zoom Telephoto
- 70mm 48MP 3x Zoom Medium Telephoto Lens
- 7 Intelligent Flight Modes
- Up to 43 Minutes of Flight Time
- O3+ Transmission with 9.3-Mile Range
- Omnidirectional Avoidance with APAS 5.0
- D-LOG, D-LOG M & HLG Post-Processing
- DJI RC Remote Included
Filmmakers get more control over what they capture with Mavic 3 Pro Drone with DJI RC from DJI. This flagship drone adds a third lens to the system, with a 70mm f/2.8 medium telephoto, enhancing your creative possibilities with more control of how much you capture of a subject and their surroundings. Remaining is the impressive 24mm Hasselblad wide-angle lens, with 5.1K resolution, and the 166mm telephoto, which has been upgraded to f/3.4 and 60 fps for more light sensitivity and smoother video. This tri-camera system joins other Mavic 3 technologies, such as O3+ long-range transmission, up to 43 minutes of flight, and omnidirectional sensing with APAS 5.0 to make the Mavic 3 Pro safe for even beginner pilots.
Triple-Lens Camera System
- 24mm Hasselblad Wide-Angle: The 20MP Hasselblad camera remains, with its adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture and large 4/3 CMOS sensor for reduced noise in low-light situations. It offers 5.1K video resolution at 50 fps and incorporates the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS) to capture and produce true-to-life colors in your media. When post-processing, you can use D-Log, D-Log M, and HLG.
- 70mm Medium Telephoto: The new camera in the tri-cam system, this 48MP lens offers an f/2.8 aperture and 1/1.3" CMOS for excellent day and night shots. Video is captured in 4K at 60 fps, and you can get clearer midrange shots with a 3x optical zoom. D-Log M and HLG are supported for efficient post-production, and it's capable of taking advantage of Night Mode, ActiveTrack, and Hyperlapse shooting modes.
- 166mm Telephoto: This 12MP full telephoto lens returns, but with an updated aperture of f/3.4, letting more light in for better low-light performance using its 1/2" CMOS. It also improves its 4K fps from 30 to 60 for smoother video and incorporates a 7x optical zoom for clear close-ups.
An omnidirectional obstacle sensing system with APAS 5.0 technology actively detects obstacles during flight and will automatically plot safe routes around them during flight.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- Waypoint Flight
- Cruise Control
- Up to 43 minutes of flight time
- O3+ video transmission from up to 9.3 miles away
- Supports optional DJI Goggles 2, Goggles Integra, and RC Motion 2 for a more immersive flight experience