Malaysia Starting from RM10.00
- For Podcasting, Voice-Overs & Music
- For Computers, Smartphones & Tablets
- Built-In High-Gain Revolution Preamp
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz Broadcast-Quality Audio
- Cardioid Pickup for Less Room Noise
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack with Volume & Mix
- Internal DSP Powered by APHEX
- Bus-Powered from Device via USB-C
- Included Tripod Desk Stand & Pop Filter
A Versatile USB Mic for Podcasting, Streaming & Recording
Treat yourself and your audience to broadcast-quality sound with the Rode NT-USB+, a versatile microphone solution that's ready for a wide variety of podcasting, streaming, gaming, and recording applications. The studio-grade capsule evokes the sound of a classic large-diaphragm condenser microphone, delivering warmth and clarity, with a full frequency response and tight cardioid polar pattern for clear, focused audio; use it on a wide range of sources from vocals and speech to acoustic guitar and other instruments. The NT-USB+ features a class-compliant USB-C connector for use with computers as well as iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
Revolution Preamp & APHEX-Powered DSP
- The Rode NT-USB+ is a revised version of the original NT-USB mic, upgraded with a built-in Revolution preamp and a DSP chip for vocal processing.
- The high-gain, low-noise Revolution preamp provides 20 dB of gain to ensure a robust signal level for the 24-bit / 48 kHz analog to digital converter.
- A built-in DSP chip allows the mic to process your vocals internally without taxing your computer's processor and incurring latency.
- Apply advanced APHEX audio processing via Rode's free podcasting and streaming software, Rode Connect. This includes a high-pass filter for cutting out low-end rumble, a noise gate for eliminating background noise, a compressor for delivering punchy and balanced sound, and the legendary Aural Exciter and Big Bottom effects for rich, broadcast voice tone.
Easy-to-Use, Performance-Ready Features
- Podcasters will appreciate the cardioid polar pattern, which naturally reduces room noise by rejecting much of the audio to the back and rear of the mic capsule.
- The included pop filter attaches to the microphone and minimizes p-pops and plosives.
- A 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control is provided for latency-free monitoring, and musicians will appreciate the Mix Control dial, as it allows them to balance the level between their vocals and pre-recorded instruments.
- Mount the NT-USB+ to the included mini tripod for instant desktop use.
- A ring mount for your own mic stands is provided along with a 9.8' USB-C to USB-C cable to connect to a computer or mobile device.
- RODE NT-USB+ Professional USB Microphone
- Pop Shield
- Tripod Desk Stand
- Ring Mount
- USB Cable (9.8')